Amigo is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Amigo from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Usually the Amigo application is found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Amigo\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Amigo\Application\32.0.1709.117\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Amigo. amigo.exe is the Amigo's main executable file and it takes circa 1.06 MB (1109544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Amigo. They occupy about 7.51 MB (7878504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amigo.exe (1.06 MB)
- ok.exe (137.04 KB)
- vk.exe (162.04 KB)
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.04 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (174.04 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.61 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (1.19 MB)
This data is about Amigo version 32.0.1709.117
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Amigo:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Amigo you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amigo\User Data\amigo_safe\check_policy.amg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amigo\User Data\amigo_safe\config.amg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amigo\User Data\amigo_safe\local_common.amg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amigo\User Data\amigo_safe\state_policy.amg
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Amigo.GYEPDWI2DCDSWKZFUUZPSNTONU
Amigo is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Amigo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Amigo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Amigo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Amigo". If it is installed on your PC the Amigo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Amigo in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Amigo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Amigo.
8. After removing Amigo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Amigo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Amigo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Amigo by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Amigo by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amigo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 14:04:47.727