Amazon Cloud Player
This page is about Amazon Cloud Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player from your computerAmazon Services LLC
. Open here
for more details on Amazon Services LLC. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Amazon Cloud Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Amazon Cloud Player.exe is the Amazon Cloud Player's main executable file and it takes circa 8.66 MB (9077760 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Amazon Cloud Player. They occupy an average of 17.81 MB (18675016
bytes) on disk.
- Amazon Cloud Player.exe (8.66 MB)
- Amazon Music Helper.exe (2.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.16 MB)
This data is about Amazon Cloud Player version 188.8.131.521
only. You can find below a few links to other Amazon Cloud Player versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Amazon Cloud Player.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Amazon Cloud Player when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Amazon Cloud Player
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Amazon Cloud Player.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Amazon Music Helper.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\bass.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\bass_aac.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amazon\Amazon Cloud Player
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Amazon Amazon Cloud Player
Amazon Cloud Player is a program by Amazon Services LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Amazon Cloud Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Amazon Cloud Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Amazon Cloud Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Cloud Player". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Cloud Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Amazon Cloud Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Amazon Cloud Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Amazon Cloud Player.
8. After removing Amazon Cloud Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Cloud Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Amazon Cloud Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Amazon Cloud Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:50:18.450