Amazon Cloud Player
Amazon Cloud Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player from your PCAmazon Services LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Amazon Services LLC. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Amazon Cloud Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Amazon Cloud Player.exe and it has a size of 8.53 MB (8939328 bytes).
Amazon Cloud Player contains of the executables below. They take 55.27 MB (57949575
bytes) on disk.
- Amazon Cloud Player.exe (8.53 MB)
- Amazon Music Helper.exe (2.94 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.06 MB)
- MorphoUpdater.exe (37.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of Amazon Cloud Player. You can find below info on other application versions of Amazon Cloud Player:
...click to view all...
Amazon Cloud Player is a program released by the software company Amazon Services LLC. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Amazon Cloud Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Amazon Cloud Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Amazon Cloud Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Cloud Player". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Cloud Player app will be found very quickly. After you select Amazon Cloud Player in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Amazon Cloud Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Amazon Cloud Player.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Cloud Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Cloud Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Amazon Cloud Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 20:17:11.130