Amazon Cloud Player
Amazon Cloud Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player from your PCAmazon Services LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Amazon Services LLC. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Amazon Cloud Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Amazon Cloud Player.exe and it has a size of 8.53 MB (8939328 bytes).
Amazon Cloud Player contains of the executables below. They take 55.27 MB (57949575
bytes) on disk.
- Amazon Cloud Player.exe (8.53 MB)
- Amazon Music Helper.exe (2.94 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.06 MB)
- MorphoUpdater.exe (37.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2063
of Amazon Cloud Player. You can find below info on other application versions of Amazon Cloud Player:
...click to view all...
Amazon Cloud Player is a program released by the software company Amazon Services LLC. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Amazon Cloud Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Amazon Cloud Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Amazon Cloud Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Cloud Player". The Amazon Cloud Player application will be found automatically. After you select Amazon Cloud Player in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Amazon Cloud Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Amazon Cloud Player.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Cloud Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Cloud Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Amazon Cloud Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 20:17:11.130