Amazon Cloud Player
Amazon Cloud Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player from your PCAmazon Services LLC
. You can read more on Amazon Services LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Amazon Cloud Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Uninstall.exe. Amazon Cloud Player.exe is the Amazon Cloud Player's main executable file and it takes about 8.60 MB (9017856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Amazon Cloud Player. They occupy about 49.68 MB (52089357
bytes) on disk.
- Amazon Cloud Player.exe (8.60 MB)
- Amazon Music Helper.exe (2.97 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.16 MB)
- MorphoUpdater.exe (31.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1244
of Amazon Cloud Player. Click on the links below for other Amazon Cloud Player versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Amazon Cloud Player from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Amazon Cloud Player:
The files below remain on your disk by Amazon Cloud Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Amazon Cloud Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Amazon Cloud Player.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Amazon Music Helper.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\bass.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\bass_aac.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amazon\Amazon Cloud Player
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Amazon Amazon Cloud Player
Amazon Cloud Player is an application marketed by Amazon Services LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Amazon Cloud Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Amazon Cloud Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Cloud Player". The Amazon Cloud Player application will be found very quickly. When you select Amazon Cloud Player in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Amazon Cloud Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Amazon Cloud Player.
8. After removing Amazon Cloud Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Cloud Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Amazon Cloud Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:08:59.700