Amazon Cloud Player
Amazon Cloud Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player from your PCAmazon Services LLC
. More information on Amazon Services LLC can be found here
. Amazon Cloud Player is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Amazon Cloud Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.76 MB (9183552 bytes) on disk and is called Amazon Cloud Player.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Amazon Cloud Player. They occupy 17.98 MB (18852863
bytes) on disk.
- Amazon Cloud Player.exe (8.76 MB)
- Amazon Music Helper.exe (3.02 MB)
- cd_helper.exe (41.31 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Amazon Cloud Player. You can find below info on other application versions of Amazon Cloud Player:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Amazon Cloud Player.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Amazon Cloud Player from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Amazon Cloud Player:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Amazon Cloud Player
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Amazon Cloud Player.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\Amazon Music Helper.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\bass.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Cloud Player\bass_aac.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amazon\Amazon Cloud Player
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Amazon Amazon Cloud Player
Amazon Cloud Player is a program offered by the software company Amazon Services LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Amazon Cloud Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Amazon Cloud Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Amazon Cloud Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amazon Cloud Player". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Cloud Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Amazon Cloud Player in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Amazon Cloud Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Amazon Cloud Player.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Cloud Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Cloud Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Cloud Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Amazon Cloud Player by Amazon Services LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amazon Cloud Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:35:35.827