Allmyapps is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Allmyapps from your systemAllmyapps
. Additional info about Allmyapps can be read here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserNameanie\AppData\Roaming\Allmyapps folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Allmyapps is "C:\Users\UserNameanie\AppData\Roaming\Allmyapps\Allmyapps.exe" uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.45 MB (6764920 bytes) on disk and is called Allmyapps.exe.
Allmyapps contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.97 MB (8357480
bytes) on disk.
- Allmyapps.exe (6.45 MB)
- AllmyappsManager.exe (606.37 KB)
- AllmyappsUpdater.exe (309.87 KB)
- CrashSender1301.exe (639.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Allmyapps version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Allmyapps versions:
...click to view all...
Allmyapps has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Allmyapps:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Allmyapps:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Allmyapps\Allmyapps.lnk
Allmyapps is a program by the software company Allmyapps. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Allmyapps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Allmyapps from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Allmyapps or simply click the Search field and type in "Allmyapps". If it exists on your system the Allmyapps program will be found automatically. After you select Allmyapps in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Allmyapps, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Allmyapps.
8. After removing Allmyapps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Allmyapps that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Allmyapps using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Allmyapps by Allmyapps from your computer, nor are we saying that Allmyapps by Allmyapps is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Allmyapps supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:42:02.220