This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Allmyapps for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Allmyapps from your PCAllmyapps
. You can find out more on Allmyapps or check for application updates here
. Usually the Allmyapps application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Allmyapps folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Allmyapps by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Allmyapps\Allmyapps.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Allmyapps.exe is the Allmyapps's main executable file and it takes circa 6.57 MB (6886264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Allmyapps. They occupy 8.09 MB (8478312
bytes) on disk.
- Allmyapps.exe (6.57 MB)
- AllmyappsManager.exe (606.87 KB)
- AllmyappsUpdater.exe (308.87 KB)
- CrashSender1301.exe (639.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Allmyapps. You can find below info on other releases of Allmyapps:
...click to view all...
Allmyapps is a program marketed by Allmyapps. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Allmyapps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Allmyapps with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Allmyapps or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Allmyapps". If it is installed on your PC the Allmyapps program will be found very quickly. When you select Allmyapps in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Allmyapps, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Allmyapps.
8. After uninstalling Allmyapps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Allmyapps that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Allmyapps using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Allmyapps by Allmyapps from your computer, we are not saying that Allmyapps by Allmyapps is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Allmyapps in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:28:31.260