This info is about Alarabeyes for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Alarabeyes from your systemNoVooIT
. More info about NoVooIT can be seen here
. Click on http://www.adnetwork100.info
to get more facts about Alarabeyes on NoVooIT's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fixs folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fixs\RemoveTool.exe /extrem=1 is the full command line if you want to remove Alarabeyes. Alarabeyes's main file takes about 143.57 KB (147016 bytes) and its name is RemoveTool.exe.
Alarabeyes is composed of the following executables which take 143.57 KB (147016
bytes) on disk:
- RemoveTool.exe (143.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Alarabeyes. Click on the links below for other Alarabeyes versions:
Alarabeyes has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\alarabeyes.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\www.alarabeyes.com
Alarabeyes is a program offered by the software company NoVooIT. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Alarabeyes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Alarabeyes from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Alarabeyes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alarabeyes". The Alarabeyes program will be found very quickly. When you select Alarabeyes in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Alarabeyes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alarabeyes:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adnetwork100.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fixs\RemoveTool.exe /extrem=1
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alarabeyes.
8. After removing Alarabeyes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Alarabeyes which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alarabeyes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Alarabeyes by NoVooIT from your PC, nor are we saying that Alarabeyes by NoVooIT is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alarabeyes in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 17:33:51.097