This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Alarabeyes for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Alarabeyes from your computerNoVooIT
. You can read more on NoVooIT or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Alarabeyes can be found at http://www.adnetwork100.info
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ARHome directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Alarabeyes is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ARHome\uninstall.exe /uninstall=uninst. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.26 MB (1322432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Alarabeyes. They take about 1.35 MB (1420672
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.26 MB)
- Updater.exe (95.94 KB)
This web page is about Alarabeyes version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Alarabeyes versions please click below:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Alarabeyes from your PC.Registry keys:
Alarabeyes is an application marketed by the software company NoVooIT. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Alarabeyes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Alarabeyes from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Alarabeyes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alarabeyes". If it is installed on your PC the Alarabeyes program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Alarabeyes in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Alarabeyes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alarabeyes:
- The software company is: http://www.adnetwork100.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ARHome\uninstall.exe /uninstall=uninst
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alarabeyes.
8. After uninstalling Alarabeyes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Alarabeyes which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alarabeyes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Alarabeyes by NoVooIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Alarabeyes by NoVooIT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alarabeyes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 11:36:34.790