Airflow (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Airflow (64-bit) from your computerBitCave
. More information on BitCave can be found here
. You can get more details on Airflow (64-bit) at http://www.airflowapp.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Airflow folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Airflow\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Airflow (64-bit). Airflow.exe is the Airflow (64-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies circa 253.25 KB (259328 bytes) on disk.
Airflow (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 799.75 KB (818944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airflow.analyzer.exe (19.75 KB)
- Airflow.exe (253.25 KB)
- Airflow.server.exe (19.75 KB)
- Airflow.transcoder.exe (19.75 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (415.25 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.00 KB)
The current page applies to Airflow (64-bit) version 2.1.0
only. Click on the links below for other Airflow (64-bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Airflow (64-bit) is an application offered by the software company BitCave. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Airflow (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Airflow (64-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Airflow (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airflow (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Airflow (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. After you select Airflow (64-bit) in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Airflow (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airflow (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.airflowapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Airflow\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Airflow (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Airflow (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airflow (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airflow (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airflow (64-bit) by BitCave from your PC, we are not saying that Airflow (64-bit) by BitCave is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airflow (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 18:19:54.050