This info is about Airflow (64-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Airflow (64-bit) from your PCBitCave
. Additional info about BitCave can be found here
. Click on http://www.airflowapp.com
to get more data about Airflow (64-bit) on BitCave's website. Usually the Airflow (64-bit) program is found in the C:\Program Files\Airflow directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Airflow (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Airflow\uninst.exe. Airflow.exe is the Airflow (64-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies close to 261.46 KB (267736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Airflow (64-bit). They take about 808.23 KB (827624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airflow.analyzer.exe (19.46 KB)
- Airflow.exe (261.46 KB)
- Airflow.server.exe (19.46 KB)
- Airflow.transcoder.exe (19.46 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (415.46 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
The current page applies to Airflow (64-bit) version 2.3.13
only. You can find below info on other versions of Airflow (64-bit):
...click to view all...
Airflow (64-bit) is a program marketed by BitCave. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Airflow (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Airflow (64-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Airflow (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airflow (64-bit)". The Airflow (64-bit) program will be found automatically. After you select Airflow (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Airflow (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airflow (64-bit):
- The software company is: http://www.airflowapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Airflow\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Airflow (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Airflow (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Airflow (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airflow (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airflow (64-bit) by BitCave from your PC, nor are we saying that Airflow (64-bit) by BitCave is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airflow (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 11:18:42.470