This page is about Advanced Renamer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Advanced Renamer from your PCKim Jensen
. You can read more on Kim Jensen or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Advanced Renamer at http://software.hulubulu.net
. Usually the Advanced Renamer program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Advanced Renamer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Advanced Renamer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advanced Renamer. ARen.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.84 MB (1930240 bytes) on disk.
Advanced Renamer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2638831
bytes) on disk.
- ARen.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.98 KB)
Advanced Renamer is an application offered by Kim Jensen. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Advanced Renamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Advanced Renamer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Advanced Renamer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Renamer". If it exists on your system the Advanced Renamer application will be found very quickly. When you select Advanced Renamer in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Renamer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Renamer:
- The web site of the application is: http://software.hulubulu.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced Renamer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced Renamer.
8. After removing Advanced Renamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Renamer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Renamer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced Renamer by Kim Jensen from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced Renamer by Kim Jensen is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Renamer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:23:58.943