Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Adobe Systems Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe and occupies 99.88 KB (102272 bytes).
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 336.63 KB (344704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.38 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16830
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Adobe AIR.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Application Installer_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Application Installer_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is a program released by the software company Adobe Systems Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:38:59.933