Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Inc.
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Adobe AIR application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 40.88 KB (41856 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 156.63 KB (160384
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (65.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (40.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (37.88 KB)
- template.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16830
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Adobe AIR.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\U4P11MUW\adobe-air-1-5-3-9130.jpg
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:38:33.897