Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Inc.
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Adobe AIR application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 40.88 KB (41856 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 156.63 KB (160384
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (65.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (40.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (37.88 KB)
- template.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12430
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Adobe AIR.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.FRA
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:38:33.897