Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Inc.
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Adobe AIR application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 40.88 KB (41856 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 156.63 KB (160384
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (65.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (40.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (37.88 KB)
- template.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5230
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Adobe AIR.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:38:33.897