This page contains complete information on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Adobe Systems Inc.. Adobe AIR is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 99.88 KB (102272 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 336.13 KB (344192
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (125.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.19970
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe AIR we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\
Adobe AIR is an application released by Adobe Systems Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:51:51.520