Acer Registration is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Acer Registration from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Acer Incorporated. Please open http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Acer Registration on Acer Incorporated's website. Usually the Acer Registration program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Acer Registration by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Acer Registration's main file takes around 1.43 MB (1500808 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
Acer Registration contains of the executables below. They take 2.25 MB (2361616
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (817.60 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (23.03 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.43 MB)
This info is about Acer Registration version 1.03.3004
alone. For more Acer Registration versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acer Registration is a program released by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Acer Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Acer Registration from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acer Registration or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer Registration". If it exists on your system the Acer Registration app will be found very quickly. After you click Acer Registration in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Acer Registration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Registration:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acer Registration.
8. After removing Acer Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Registration which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Registration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Acer Registration by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer Registration by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer Registration in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:52:45.540