Acer Registration is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Acer Registration from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Acer Incorporated. Please open http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Acer Registration on Acer Incorporated's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Acer Registration by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.59 MB (1666904 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
Acer Registration installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.44 MB (2554960
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (839.64 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (27.60 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.59 MB)
The current web page applies to Acer Registration version 1.04.3507
only. You can find below a few links to other Acer Registration releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove Acer Registration from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Acer Registration:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Acer\Languages\?????????_BG.ui
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Acer\Languages\????????_EL.ui
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Acer\Languages\???????_AR.ui
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Acer\Languages\???????_RU.ui
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration\DesktopLNK
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration\InstallLocation
Acer Registration is a program by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Acer Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Acer Registration from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Acer Registration or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer Registration". If it is installed on your PC the Acer Registration app will be found automatically. After you select Acer Registration in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Acer Registration, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer Registration:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acer Registration.
8. After removing Acer Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Registration that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer Registration by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer Registration by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer Registration supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 07:42:37.830