This web page is about Acer Registration for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Acer Registration from your systemAcer Incorporated
. You can read more on Acer Incorporated or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Acer Registration can be found at http://www.acer.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Acer Registration is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.59 MB (1666864 bytes) on disk.
Acer Registration contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.43 MB (2550272
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (835.10 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (27.60 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04.3506
of Acer Registration. Click on the links below for other Acer Registration versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Acer Registration:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREG.exe
Acer Registration is an application by Acer Incorporated. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Acer Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Acer Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Acer Registration or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer Registration". If it exists on your system the Acer Registration app will be found automatically. After you select Acer Registration in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Acer Registration, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Registration:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acer Registration.
8. After removing Acer Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Registration which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer Registration by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Acer Registration by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer Registration in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:23:43.393