This page is about Acer Registration for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Acer Registration from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more data about Acer Registration on Acer Incorporated's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Acer Registration is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1493424 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Acer Registration. They take an average of 5.23 MB (5488624
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (2.71 MB)
- GregHSRW.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The current web page applies to Acer Registration version 1.02.3004
only. You can find below info on other releases of Acer Registration:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Acer Registration.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Acer Registration:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Acer\Languages\?????????_BG.ui
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Acer\Languages\????????_EL.ui
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Acer\Languages\???????_AR.ui
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Acer\Languages\???????_RU.ui
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration\DesktopLNK
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Registration\InstallLocation
Acer Registration is a program offered by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Acer Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Acer Registration from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Acer Registration or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer Registration". The Acer Registration app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Acer Registration in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Acer Registration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Registration:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Acer Registration.
8. After uninstalling Acer Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Registration that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer Registration by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer Registration by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer Registration supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:41:15.880