You can find below details on how to remove Ace Utilities for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Ace Utilities from your computerAcelogix Software
. More information on Acelogix Software can be seen here
. You can get more details on Ace Utilities at http://www.acelogix.com
. Ace Utilities is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Ace Utilities is C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. aulaunch.exe is the Ace Utilities's main executable file and it occupies about 136.61 KB (139888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Ace Utilities. They take about 9.21 MB (9656542
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- au.exe (4.68 MB)
- au32.exe (656.12 KB)
- aulaunch.exe (136.61 KB)
- da.exe (3.02 MB)
- hstdel.exe (68.00 KB)
- regbak.exe (414.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.29 KB)
- PluginMaker.exe (162.50 KB)
This info is about Ace Utilities version 5.8.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Ace Utilities versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Ace Utilities when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities
- C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\aulaunch.exe
- C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\nsp749A.tmp
- C:\Users\Franz\Desktop\CLEANER & REGISTRY\Ace Utilities.lnk
Ace Utilities is a program offered by the software company Acelogix Software. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Ace Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ace Utilities from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ace Utilities or simply click the Search field and type in "Ace Utilities". If it is installed on your PC the Ace Utilities application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ace Utilities in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ace Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace Utilities:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acelogix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ace Utilities.
8. After uninstalling Ace Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ace Utilities that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ace Utilities by Acelogix Software from your PC, we are not saying that Ace Utilities by Acelogix Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ace Utilities in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 07:49:34.503