Ace Utilities is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ace Utilities from your PCAcelogix Software
. More data about Acelogix Software can be seen here
. Further information about Ace Utilities can be found at http://www.acelogix.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Ace Utilities by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Ace Utilities's primary file takes about 136.11 KB (139376 bytes) and is called aulaunch.exe.
Ace Utilities is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.71 MB (9131028
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- au.exe (4.05 MB)
- au32.exe (91.00 KB)
- aulaunch.exe (136.11 KB)
- da.exe (3.02 MB)
- hstdel.exe (68.00 KB)
- rc.exe (461.50 KB)
- regbak.exe (356.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.32 KB)
- PluginMaker.exe (464.50 KB)
This info is about Ace Utilities version 5.4.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Ace Utilities:
...click to view all...
Ace Utilities is an application marketed by Acelogix Software. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Ace Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ace Utilities from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ace Utilities or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ace Utilities". If it is installed on your PC the Ace Utilities application will be found automatically. After you select Ace Utilities in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ace Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ace Utilities:
- The software company is: http://www.acelogix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ace Utilities.
8. After uninstalling Ace Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ace Utilities which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ace Utilities by Acelogix Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Ace Utilities by Acelogix Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ace Utilities in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 16:42:49.857