Accordance is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Accordance from your systemOaktree Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Oaktree Software, Inc.. More details about Accordance can be seen at http://www.accordancebible.com
. Usually the Accordance program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oaktree\Accordance directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oaktree\Accordance\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Accordance. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.31 MB (7669472 bytes) on disk and is titled Accordance.exe.
Accordance installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.16 MB (8552833
bytes) on disk.
- AccCleanup.exe (88.50 KB)
- Accordance.exe (7.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (774.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.1.3
of Accordance. Click on the links below for other Accordance versions:
...click to view all...
Accordance is a program marketed by the software company Oaktree Software, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Accordance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Accordance from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Accordance or simply click the Search feature and type in "Accordance". If it exists on your system the Accordance program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Accordance in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Accordance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Accordance:
- The software company is: http://www.accordancebible.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oaktree\Accordance\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Accordance.
8. After uninstalling Accordance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Accordance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Accordance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Accordance by Oaktree Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Accordance by Oaktree Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Accordance supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 17:28:51.677