This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Accordance for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Accordance from your systemOaktree Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Oaktree Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Accordance at http://www.accordancebible.com
. Accordance is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oaktree\Accordance folder, subject to the user's option. Accordance's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oaktree\Accordance\unins000.exe. Accordance.exe is the Accordance's main executable file and it occupies about 8.44 MB (8854112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Accordance. They occupy about 11.15 MB (11691361
bytes) on disk.
- AccCleanup.exe (91.00 KB)
- Accordance.exe (8.44 MB)
- ExternMessage.exe (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.2.5
of Accordance. You can find here a few links to other Accordance versions:
...click to view all...
Accordance is a program marketed by the software company Oaktree Software, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Accordance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Accordance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Accordance or simply click the Search feature and type in "Accordance". The Accordance app will be found automatically. After you select Accordance in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Accordance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Accordance:
- The software company is: http://www.accordancebible.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oaktree\Accordance\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Accordance.
8. After removing Accordance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Accordance that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Accordance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Accordance by Oaktree Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Accordance by Oaktree Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Accordance in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-14 23:53:48.377