This info is about Accelerer PC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Accelerer PC from your PCSpeedchecker Limited
. More information about Speedchecker Limited can be found here
. More information about the app Accelerer PC can be found at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. Usually the Accelerer PC application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Accelerer PC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 78.79 KB (80680 bytes) on disk.
Accelerer PC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.64 MB (4869736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (265.29 KB)
- PCSULauncher.exe (78.79 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (307.29 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (172.79 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (396.29 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (420.79 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (844.79 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to Accelerer PC version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of Accelerer PC:
...click to view all...
Accelerer PC is a program released by Speedchecker Limited. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Accelerer PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Accelerer PC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Accelerer PC or simply activate the Search field and type in "Accelerer PC". If it exists on your system the Accelerer PC app will be found very quickly. After you select Accelerer PC in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Accelerer PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Accelerer PC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Accelerer PC.
8. After removing Accelerer PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Accelerer PC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Accelerer PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Accelerer PC by Speedchecker Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Accelerer PC by Speedchecker Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Accelerer PC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 03:55:23.193