Accelerer PC is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Accelerer PC from your systemSpeedchecker Limited
. Go over here
for more details on Speedchecker Limited. More info about the application Accelerer PC can be found at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Accelerer PC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the Accelerer PC's main executable file and it occupies around 78.79 KB (80680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Accelerer PC. They take 2.97 MB (3110640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (78.79 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (250.79 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (396.29 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (333.79 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (843.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about Accelerer PC version 3.2.6
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Accelerer PC:
...click to view all...
Accelerer PC is a program offered by Speedchecker Limited. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Accelerer PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Accelerer PC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Accelerer PC or simply activate the Search field and type in "Accelerer PC". If it exists on your system the Accelerer PC app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Accelerer PC in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Accelerer PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Accelerer PC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Accelerer PC.
8. After uninstalling Accelerer PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Accelerer PC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Accelerer PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Accelerer PC by Speedchecker Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Accelerer PC by Speedchecker Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Accelerer PC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 13:50:38.920