AVS Video Converter 8
AVS Video Converter 8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVS Video Converter 8 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More info about the app AVS Video Converter 8 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Video Converter 8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for AVS Video Converter 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\unins000.exe. AVSVideoConverter.exe is the AVS Video Converter 8's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.33 MB (4535656 bytes) on disk.
AVS Video Converter 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.00 MB (5243170
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoConverter.exe (4.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
This web page is about AVS Video Converter 8 version 126.96.36.1993
alone. Click on the links below for other AVS Video Converter 8 versions:
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove AVS Video Converter 8 from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS4YOU Video Converter 7_is1
AVS Video Converter 8 is a program by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase AVS Video Converter 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AVS Video Converter 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Video Converter 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Converter 8". The AVS Video Converter 8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVS Video Converter 8 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVS Video Converter 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video Converter 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Video Converter 8.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Converter 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Converter 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Video Converter 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Video Converter 8 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Video Converter 8 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Video Converter 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:08:39.953