AVS Video Converter 8
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AVS Video Converter 8 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AVS Video Converter 8 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.avs4you.com
if you want to read more on AVS Video Converter 8 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Video Converter 8. AVSVideoConverter.exe is the AVS Video Converter 8's primary executable file and it takes approximately 17.32 MB (18164584 bytes) on disk.
AVS Video Converter 8 contains of the executables below. They take 18.00 MB (18875278
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoConverter.exe (17.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8
of AVS Video Converter 8. For other AVS Video Converter 8 versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall AVS Video Converter 8 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS4YOU Video Converter 7_is1
AVS Video Converter 8 is a program released by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AVS Video Converter 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Video Converter 8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Video Converter 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Video Converter 8". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Video Converter 8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVS Video Converter 8 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Converter 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video Converter 8:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Video Converter 8.
8. After removing AVS Video Converter 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Converter 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Video Converter 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Video Converter 8 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Video Converter 8 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Video Converter 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:09:57.647