AVG Security Toolbar
This web page is about AVG Security Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your computerAVG Technologies
. Check out here
for more details on AVG Technologies. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AVG Security Toolbar is C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search\UNINSTALL.exe /UNINSTALL. AVG Security Toolbar's main file takes around 626.84 KB (641888 bytes) and is named lip.exe.
The executables below are part of AVG Security Toolbar. They take an average of 3.20 MB (3356384
bytes) on disk.
- lip.exe (626.84 KB)
- MigrationTool.exe (897.84 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (179.84 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (701.34 KB)
- vprot.exe (871.84 KB)
The current page applies to AVG Security Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other AVG Security Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Security Toolbar is a program by the software company AVG Technologies. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AVG Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG Security Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Security Toolbar". If it exists on your system the AVG Security Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you click AVG Security Toolbar in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG Security Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG Security Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling AVG Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVG Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Security Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:01:38.580