AVG 2014 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AVG 2014 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Open here
where you can get more info on AVG Technologies. AVG 2014 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2014 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2014\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG 2014. avgui.exe is the AVG 2014's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.95 MB (5188112 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2014 is composed of the following executables which occupy 35.25 MB (36963328
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (311.52 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (231.52 KB)
- avgcomdlgx.exe (295.02 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.25 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (628.02 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.76 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (667.52 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (642.52 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (3.10 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.74 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (818.52 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (665.52 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.52 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (827.02 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (357.52 KB)
- avgui.exe (4.95 MB)
- avguirux.exe (61.52 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (282.55 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (373.04 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (298.02 KB)
- Launcher.exe (6.81 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (330.80 KB)
The current web page applies to AVG 2014 version 2014.0.4794
only. For more AVG 2014 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall AVG 2014 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Framework\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Zen\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG Zen\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2014 is an application offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AVG 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AVG 2014 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG 2014 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG 2014". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2014 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVG 2014 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG 2014.
8. After removing AVG 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2014 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2014 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2014 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:00:17.753