This info is about AVG 2014 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVG 2014 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG 2014 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for AVG 2014 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgmfapx.exe. The application's main executable file is named avgmfapx.exe and its approximative size is 5.74 MB (6018176 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG 2014. They occupy about 23.98 MB (25149336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (311.52 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (231.52 KB)
- avgcomdlga.exe (342.52 KB)
- avgcsrva.exe (852.02 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (628.02 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.76 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (829.52 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (667.52 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.74 MB)
- avgnsa.exe (996.02 KB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (822.02 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (665.52 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.52 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.52 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (1.00 MB)
- avgscana.exe (427.02 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (357.52 KB)
- avguirux.exe (61.52 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (298.02 KB)
- Launcher.exe (6.81 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (330.80 KB)
The current web page applies to AVG 2014 version 2014.0.4765
only. For other AVG 2014 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall AVG 2014 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2014 is an application released by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AVG 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AVG 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG 2014 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG 2014". If it exists on your system the AVG 2014 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVG 2014 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG 2014.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2014 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2014 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2014 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2014 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:43:09.800