AIDA64 Extreme Edition
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your PCFinalWire Ltd.
. More information about FinalWire Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.aida64.com/
if you want to read more on AIDA64 Extreme Edition on FinalWire Ltd.'s web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire Ltd\AIDA64 Extreme Edition directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire Ltd\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AIDA64 Extreme Edition's primary file takes about 3.33 MB (3494280 bytes) and is named aida64.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AIDA64 Extreme Edition. They occupy about 3.65 MB (3822649
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.33 MB)
- uninst.exe (320.67 KB)
This info is about AIDA64 Extreme Edition version 0.2.50.2050
only. You can find below info on other versions of AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
...click to view all...
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a program released by FinalWire Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIDA64 Extreme Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition". The AIDA64 Extreme Edition application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AIDA64 Extreme Edition in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AIDA64 Extreme Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire Ltd\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AIDA64 Extreme Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition by FinalWire Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-27 00:12:41.753