10-Strike LANState is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall 10-Strike LANState from your computer10-Strike Software
. Further information on 10-Strike Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.10-strike.com/rus/
if you want to read more on 10-Strike LANState on 10-Strike Software's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\10-Strike LANState directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\10-Strike LANState\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 10-Strike LANState. The program's main executable file is called LANState.exe and it has a size of 19.47 MB (20413240 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in 10-Strike LANState. They occupy 20.16 MB (21139108
bytes) on disk.
- LANState.exe (19.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.86 KB)
This page is about 10-Strike LANState version 8.5
alone. You can find here a few links to other 10-Strike LANState versions:
...click to view all...
10-Strike LANState is an application marketed by the software company 10-Strike Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall 10-Strike LANState is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 10-Strike LANState with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 10-Strike LANState or simply click the Search feature and type in "10-Strike LANState". If it exists on your system the 10-Strike LANState application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 10-Strike LANState in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 10-Strike LANState, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 10-Strike LANState:
- The software company is: http://www.10-strike.com/rus/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\10-Strike LANState\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 10-Strike LANState.
8. After removing 10-Strike LANState, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 10-Strike LANState which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 10-Strike LANState with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove 10-Strike LANState by 10-Strike Software from your computer, we are not saying that 10-Strike LANState by 10-Strike Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 10-Strike LANState in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 08:47:37.423