This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 10-Strike LANState for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 10-Strike LANState from your computer10-Strike Software
. Go over here
for more info on 10-Strike Software. Detailed information about 10-Strike LANState can be seen at http://www.10-strike.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. 10-Strike LANState's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called LANState.exe and occupies 12.52 MB (13132808 bytes).
The executables below are part of 10-Strike LANState. They occupy about 13.21 MB (13854502
bytes) on disk.
- LANState.exe (12.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.72
of 10-Strike LANState. Click on the links below for other 10-Strike LANState versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove 10-Strike LANState.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove 10-Strike LANState:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState\ssleay32.dll
10-Strike LANState is a program offered by 10-Strike Software. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase 10-Strike LANState is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 10-Strike LANState with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 10-Strike LANState or simply click the Search feature and type in "10-Strike LANState". If it is installed on your PC the 10-Strike LANState application will be found automatically. When you select 10-Strike LANState in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 10-Strike LANState, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 10-Strike LANState:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.10-strike.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 10-Strike LANState.
8. After removing 10-Strike LANState, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 10-Strike LANState that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 10-Strike LANState using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 10-Strike LANState by 10-Strike Software from your computer, we are not saying that 10-Strike LANState by 10-Strike Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 10-Strike LANState supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 01:16:04.570