10-Strike LANState Pro
This web page is about 10-Strike LANState Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro from your system10-Strike Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 10-Strike Software. More details about the app 10-Strike LANState Pro can be seen at http://www.10-strike.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro. LANState.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.32 MB (5578064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of 10-Strike LANState Pro. They take about 6.01 MB (6299758
bytes) on disk.
- LANState.exe (5.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
This data is about 10-Strike LANState Pro version 7.52
only. For more 10-Strike LANState Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
10-Strike LANState Pro is an application marketed by the software company 10-Strike Software. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 10-Strike LANState Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 10-Strike LANState Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "10-Strike LANState Pro". If it is installed on your PC the 10-Strike LANState Pro program will be found very quickly. When you click 10-Strike LANState Pro in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 10-Strike LANState Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 10-Strike LANState Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.10-strike.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 10-Strike LANState Pro.
8. After uninstalling 10-Strike LANState Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 10-Strike LANState Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 10-Strike LANState Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove 10-Strike LANState Pro by 10-Strike Software from your PC, we are not saying that 10-Strike LANState Pro by 10-Strike Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 10-Strike LANState Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 07:28:07.863