10-Strike LANState Pro
You can find below detailed information on how to remove 10-Strike LANState Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro from your system10-Strike Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on 10-Strike Software. More data about the app 10-Strike LANState Pro can be seen at http://www.10-strike.com/rus/
. 10-Strike LANState Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState Pro directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing 10-Strike LANState Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called LANState.exe and its approximative size is 18.48 MB (19378488 bytes).
10-Strike LANState Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.17 MB (20104356
bytes) on disk:
- LANState.exe (18.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.86 KB)
The current web page applies to 10-Strike LANState Pro version 8.7
alone. You can find below info on other versions of 10-Strike LANState Pro:
...click to view all...
10-Strike LANState Pro is an application released by 10-Strike Software. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 10-Strike LANState Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "10-Strike LANState Pro". The 10-Strike LANState Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 10-Strike LANState Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 10-Strike LANState Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 10-Strike LANState Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.10-strike.com/rus/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 10-Strike LANState Pro.
8. After removing 10-Strike LANState Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 10-Strike LANState Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 10-Strike LANState Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 10-Strike LANState Pro by 10-Strike Software from your PC, we are not saying that 10-Strike LANState Pro by 10-Strike Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 10-Strike LANState Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 12:27:43.003