You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove zippy for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall zippy from your systemzippy
. You can find out more on zippy or check for application updates here
. zippy is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\zippy folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing zippy is C:\Program Files (x86)\zippy\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. zippy.exe is the zippy's main executable file and it takes approximately 923.00 KB (945152 bytes) on disk.
zippy contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.22 MB (1276928
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (324.00 KB)
- zippy.exe (923.00 KB)
This page is about zippy version 4.3
alone. Click on the links below for other zippy versions:
...click to view all...
zippy is a program released by zippy. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall zippy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove zippy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find zippy or simply click the Search field and type in "zippy". If it is installed on your PC the zippy application will be found automatically. After you click zippy in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding zippy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall zippy.
8. After uninstalling zippy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of zippy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling zippy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall zippy by zippy from your PC, nor are we saying that zippy by zippy is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall zippy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 08:47:14.917