z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420
This page is about z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 from your computerz2 Software
. More info about z2 Software can be seen here
. z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\z2 Remote2PC folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\z2 Remote2PC\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420. R2PCCln.exe is the z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.00 MB (1052672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420. They take 2.43 MB (2551478
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- R2PCCln.exe (1.00 MB)
- R2PCServ.exe (520.00 KB)
- R2PCSH.exe (604.00 KB)
- StartR2PCServer.exe (96.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.68 KB)
- SetupR2PCWinMobile.exe (200.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.41420
of z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420.
z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 is a program offered by z2 Software. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 or simply activate the Search field and type in "z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420". The z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420.
8. After removing z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 by z2 Software from your computer, we are not saying that z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 by z2 Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove z2 Remote2PC 1.4 Build 1420 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 08:27:03.287