This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall younited for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall younited from your systemF-Secure Corporation
. You can read more on F-Secure Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\younited\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing younited is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\younited\Application\Uninstall younited.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. launcher.exe is the younited's main executable file and it occupies around 134.04 KB (137256 bytes) on disk.
younited contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.41 MB (2530256
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall younited.exe (111.30 KB)
- launcher.exe (134.04 KB)
- verify.exe (402.04 KB)
- younited.exe (1.65 MB)
The current page applies to younited version 2.2.2861
alone. You can find below a few links to other younited releases:
...click to view all...
younited is a program marketed by F-Secure Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase younited is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase younited from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find younited or simply activate the Search field and type in "younited". If it exists on your system the younited app will be found very quickly. After you select younited in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding younited, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove younited.
8. After uninstalling younited, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of younited that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling younited with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove younited by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that younited by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove younited supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 10:31:41.490