yRead3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall yRead3 from your systemSpacejock Software
. You can find out more on Spacejock Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.spacejock.com
to get more information about yRead3 on Spacejock Software's website. yRead3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\yRead3 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing yRead3 is C:\Program Files\yRead3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk and is labeled yRead3.exe.
The executables below are part of yRead3. They take an average of 793.30 KB (812344
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.30 KB)
- yRead3.exe (114.00 KB)
The current page applies to yRead3 version 3
yRead3 is a program by the software company Spacejock Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall yRead3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase yRead3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find yRead3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "yRead3". If it exists on your system the yRead3 application will be found automatically. After you select yRead3 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about yRead3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for yRead3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spacejock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\yRead3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall yRead3.
8. After uninstalling yRead3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong yRead3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling yRead3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove yRead3 by Spacejock Software from your computer, nor are we saying that yRead3 by Spacejock Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove yRead3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 15:03:29.713