This web page contains thorough information on how to remove yEdit2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall yEdit2 from your computerSpacejock Software
. You can read more on Spacejock Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.spacejock.com
if you want to read more on yEdit2 on Spacejock Software's website. yEdit2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\yEdit2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. yEdit2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\yEdit2\unins000.exe. yEdit2's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is yEdit2.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside yEdit2. They take about 743.30 KB (761144
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.30 KB)
- yEdit2.exe (64.00 KB)
This web page is about yEdit2 version 2
If you are manually uninstalling yEdit2 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by yEdit2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spacejock Software\yEdit2
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spacejock Software\yEdit2\Autobackups\AutoBackup-2013-12-04 07-29-21.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spacejock Software\yEdit2\Autobackups\AutoBackup-2013-12-04 07-31-26.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spacejock Software\yEdit2\Autobackups\AutoBackup-2014-02-09 04-00-21.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spacejock Software\yEdit2\Autobackups\AutoBackup-2014-02-11 06-32-38.txt
yEdit2 is an application offered by the software company Spacejock Software. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove yEdit2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove yEdit2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find yEdit2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "yEdit2". If it is installed on your PC the yEdit2 application will be found automatically. When you click yEdit2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding yEdit2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for yEdit2:
- The publisher is: http://www.spacejock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\yEdit2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove yEdit2.
8. After removing yEdit2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of yEdit2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling yEdit2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove yEdit2 by Spacejock Software from your computer, nor are we saying that yEdit2 by Spacejock Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove yEdit2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 02:38:12.080