This info is about yBook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall yBook from your PCSpacejock Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Spacejock Software. More details about yBook can be seen at http://www.spacejock.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\yBook directory (same installation drive as Windows). yBook's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\yBook\unins000.exe. yBook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.36 MB (1429504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in yBook. They occupy 2.57 MB (2694631
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (75.48 KB)
- Updater.exe (32.00 KB)
- yBook.exe (1.36 MB)
- yBookmaker.exe (376.00 KB)
- yBook_Stub.exe (752.00 KB)
If planning to uninstall yBook you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spacejock Software\yBook
Additional values that are not removed:
yBook is a program by Spacejock Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall yBook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase yBook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find yBook or simply click the Search field and type in "yBook". If it is installed on your PC the yBook app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click yBook in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding yBook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for yBook:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spacejock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\yBook\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall yBook.
8. After uninstalling yBook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of yBook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing yBook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove yBook by Spacejock Software from your PC, nor are we saying that yBook by Spacejock Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove yBook in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:36:05.270