This web page is about xuggle-xuggler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall xuggle-xuggler from your PCXuggle
. Further information on Xuggle can be found here
. Detailed information about xuggle-xuggler can be found at www.xuggle.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xuggle directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xuggle\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove xuggle-xuggler. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 203.65 KB (208535 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in xuggle-xuggler. They take 1.37 MB (1438359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (203.65 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (101.00 KB)
- lame.exe (333.00 KB)
- speexdec.exe (21.00 KB)
- speexenc.exe (23.50 KB)
- x264.exe (722.50 KB)
The current page applies to xuggle-xuggler version 3.3.940
alone. You can find below a few links to other xuggle-xuggler releases:
xuggle-xuggler is an application by the software company Xuggle. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall xuggle-xuggler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase xuggle-xuggler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find xuggle-xuggler or simply click the Search field and type in "xuggle-xuggler". The xuggle-xuggler program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click xuggle-xuggler in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about xuggle-xuggler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xuggle-xuggler:
- The web site of the application is: www.xuggle.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xuggle\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove xuggle-xuggler.
8. After removing xuggle-xuggler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xuggle-xuggler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing xuggle-xuggler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove xuggle-xuggler by Xuggle from your computer, we are not saying that xuggle-xuggler by Xuggle is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove xuggle-xuggler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 23:03:11.163