xplorer?professional is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall xplorer?professional from your systemZabkat
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Zabkat. More details about the application xplorer?professional can be seen at http://www.zabkat.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\zabkat\xplorer2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). xplorer?professional's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\zabkat\xplorer2\Uninstall.exe". xplorer2_UC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 783.08 KB (801877 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of xplorer?professional. They occupy about 1.19 MB (1246262
bytes) on disk.
- editor2_UC.exe (116.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (65.97 KB)
- x2SettingsEditor.exe (252.00 KB)
- xplorer2_UC.exe (783.08 KB)
This data is about xplorer?professional version 1.7
xplorer?professional is a program by the software company Zabkat. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase xplorer?professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall xplorer?professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate xplorer?professional or simply click the Search feature and type in "xplorer?professional". If it exists on your system the xplorer?professional program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click xplorer?professional in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about xplorer?professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xplorer?professional:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zabkat.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\zabkat\xplorer2\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xplorer?professional.
8. After uninstalling xplorer?professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of xplorer?professional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling xplorer?professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall xplorer?professional by Zabkat from your PC, we are not saying that xplorer?professional by Zabkat is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xplorer?professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 05:50:10.340