xplorer² lite 32 bit
You can find on this page details on how to remove xplorer² lite 32 bit for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall xplorer² lite 32 bit from your PCZabkat
. You can read more on Zabkat or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to xplorer² lite 32 bit at http://www.zabkat.com/
. xplorer² lite 32 bit is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\zabkat\xplorer2_lite directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for xplorer² lite 32 bit is C:\Program Files (x86)\zabkat\xplorer2_lite\Uninstall.exe. xplorer² lite 32 bit's main file takes around 1.15 MB (1202120 bytes) and is named xplorer2_lite.exe.
xplorer² lite 32 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.74 MB (1824781
bytes) on disk.
- editor2.exe (225.71 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.25 KB)
- x2SettingsEditor.exe (283.11 KB)
- xplorer2_lite.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about xplorer² lite 32 bit version 188.8.131.52
only. For more xplorer² lite 32 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
xplorer² lite 32 bit is a program marketed by Zabkat. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase xplorer² lite 32 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove xplorer² lite 32 bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate xplorer² lite 32 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xplorer² lite 32 bit". If it is installed on your PC the xplorer² lite 32 bit program will be found automatically. When you click xplorer² lite 32 bit in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding xplorer² lite 32 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xplorer² lite 32 bit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zabkat.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\zabkat\xplorer2_lite\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall xplorer² lite 32 bit.
8. After removing xplorer² lite 32 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of xplorer² lite 32 bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling xplorer² lite 32 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xplorer² lite 32 bit by Zabkat from your PC, we are not saying that xplorer² lite 32 bit by Zabkat is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xplorer² lite 32 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 16:49:01.813