This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 from your PCxpkeyviewer.com
. More info about xpkeyviewer.com can be read here
. Please open http://www.xpkeyviewer.com
if you want to read more on xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 on xpkeyviewer.com's web page. xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\xp_key_viewer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. xp_key_viewer 1.0.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\xp_key_viewer\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 448.00 KB (458752 bytes) on disk and is named xp_key_viewer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside xp_key_viewer 1.0.0. They take about 1.11 MB (1166106
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- xp_key_viewer.exe (448.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of xp_key_viewer 1.0.0.
xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 is an application released by the software company xpkeyviewer.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xp_key_viewer 1.0.0". The xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 application will be found automatically. After you select xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding xp_key_viewer 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp_key_viewer 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.xpkeyviewer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\xp_key_viewer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp_key_viewer 1.0.0.
8. After removing xp_key_viewer 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 by xpkeyviewer.com from your PC, we are not saying that xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 by xpkeyviewer.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xp_key_viewer 1.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:22:45.253