xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. Check out here
for more information on Christian Taubenheim. Click on http://www.xp-antispy.org
to get more data about xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 on Christian Taubenheim's website. xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 is C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. xp-AntiSpy.exe is the xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2's main executable file and it occupies about 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk.
xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 510.08 KB (522320
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (78.08 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (432.00 KB)
The current page applies to xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Sicherheit\xp-AntiSpy
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\xp-AntiSpy.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\xp-AntiSpy.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\xp-AntiSpy.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Sicherheit\xp-AntiSpy\Bedienungsanleitung.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Sicherheit\xp-AntiSpy\Deinstallieren.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Sicherheit\xp-AntiSpy\Homepage.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Sicherheit\xp-AntiSpy\xp-AntiSpy.lnk
xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 is a program offered by Christian Taubenheim. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 or simply click the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2". If it exists on your system the xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.98-2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:14:58.260