You can find below detailed information on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.98 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Christian Taubenheim. Please follow http://www.xp-antispy.org
if you want to read more on xp-AntiSpy 3.98 on Christian Taubenheim's page. xp-AntiSpy 3.98 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.98 is C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named xp-AntiSpy.exe and occupies 424.00 KB (434176 bytes).
xp-AntiSpy 3.98 contains of the executables below. They occupy 502.10 KB (514146
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (78.10 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (424.00 KB)
This info is about xp-AntiSpy 3.98 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.98 is an application marketed by Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.98 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete xp-AntiSpy 3.98 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.98 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.98". The xp-AntiSpy 3.98 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select xp-AntiSpy 3.98 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about xp-AntiSpy 3.98, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.98:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.98, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.98 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.98 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.98 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:21:00.460