xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 from your PCChristian Taubenheim
. More info about Christian Taubenheim can be seen here
. More data about the app xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 can be found at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 is C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 424.00 KB (434176 bytes) on disk and is labeled xp-AntiSpy.exe.
The executables below are part of xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1. They occupy an average of 502.10 KB (514146
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (78.10 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (424.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9
of xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1.
xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 is an application marketed by Christian Taubenheim. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 application will be found automatically. When you select xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1:
- The publisher is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.98-1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:38:02.390