xp-AntiSpy 3.97 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97 from your computerChristian Taubenheim
. Additional info about Christian Taubenheim can be seen here
. You can read more about on xp-AntiSpy 3.97 at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. Usually the xp-AntiSpy 3.97 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. xp-AntiSpy.exe is the xp-AntiSpy 3.97's main executable file and it takes close to 352.00 KB (360448 bytes) on disk.
xp-AntiSpy 3.97 is composed of the following executables which take 418.50 KB (428549
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (66.50 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (352.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9
of xp-AntiSpy 3.97.
xp-AntiSpy 3.97 is an application by Christian Taubenheim. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.97 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.97". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.97 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click xp-AntiSpy 3.97 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.97, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.97:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.97, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.97 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.97 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 08:23:48.157