xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 from your PCChristian Taubenheim
. Check out here
where you can read more on Christian Taubenheim. Click on http://www.xp-antispy.org
to get more data about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 on Christian Taubenheim's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled xp-AntiSpy.exe and it has a size of 396.00 KB (405504 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8. They take about 473.64 KB (485007
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (77.64 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (396.00 KB)
This web page is about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 is a program offered by the software company Christian Taubenheim. Some people try to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 app will be found automatically. When you select xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-24 20:23:26.863